On or about June 20, 2012, the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division, released a 16-page guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) in an effort to inform employees of their rights.
The seal of the United States Department of Labor (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
- Caregivers: Leave Rights Clearer in New FMLA Guide (aarp.org)
- Why Europe’s Laws On Vacations Are Better Than Your Wildest Dreams (and How Badly Americans Get Screwed) (alternet.org)
- Family leave under FMLA is out-of-reach for too many(washingtonpolicywatch.org)
- Europe’s amazing vacation laws (salon.com)
- Presagia Releases the FMLA Guide (prweb.com)
- A Prescription For Termination Under the FMLA(laborandemploymentlawupdate.com)